Friday, April 19, 2013

Workaholics Funny Quotes and Sayings - Season 1 & 2

That's real loose butthole-Adam DeMamp
Let's get weeeeird. -Adam DeMamp
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares. -Adam DeMamp (to Anders) 
Just gettin swole with it BROOTHA. -Adam DeMamp
See Marky Mark's look, very tight butthole, but your look is the loosest butthole I've ever seen. -Adam DeMamp
Have you seen these lips?  Have you enjoyed the presence of me eating a kielbasa? It's redonk. -Adam DeMamp
How are we gonna find clean piss when everyone over the age of 12 smokes weed these days? -Adam
Alice, feel better, and take it sleezy.  That's a thing I'm saying now. -Adam DeMamp
(shoots tire out in slow motion) KIIILLLL SHOOOOT -Adam DeMamp
It is that big, deal with it, I've got an Ed Helms. -Adam DeMamp
Rock a jock 10 point shot. Ahhhh, sorry about that,  Dan Cortese woulda made that. -Adam DeMamp
Kelsey Neederdepi dude, third love of my life. -Adam DeMamp
I'm sick of beautiful people who don't have to work for their beauty, when I'm over here sweatin my balls off for all this beauty. -Adam DeMamp
GET AT ME! -Adam DeMamp
Does she have the build to birth me my olympic triathlete son? No, not with those giant cans and tapered waste. I'm sorry it's just not gonna happen. -Anders Holmvik
Is someone there?  Listen I'm armed and I've got aids. -Anders Holmvik 
(can't see because of his onesie) Ohhh she just made her butthole blink-Anders Holmvik
(walks into the library) DANG, What's up with all these books? -Anders Holmvik
Hey dick, how often are you jacking off on my laptop? -Anders to Adam
Guess who I voted for in 2000, Bush.  My favorite band, Pubic Enemy. -Jillian Belk
I need a hot as baaaallls male model. -Alice Murphy
Yea look, I'm gonna have to let you go, someone just dropped three turds off in my office. -Alice on the phone
(Adam and Anders about to fight) Ok hold the phone, you are fully torqued bro. -Blake Henderson
What are you doing Adam, Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel? -Blake Henderson 
(confuses piece of shrapnel with pizza shrapnel) Who is ready for the night at the museum of tollerence of alcohol? -Blake Henderson

Funny quotes and sayings from Season 3 - Click here




No comments:

Post a Comment