Friday, April 19, 2013

Workaholics Funny Quotes and Sayings - Season 3

Yea I heard when people trip they like talk to god or whatever.  Wonder if god's a chick dude?  Big Ol' Titties, big Ol' God titties. -Adam 

I'm so comfortable with you guys being here, but be careful because it sounds like you guys are injuring yourself at night when your working out and nighttime is a very dangerous time to work out. -Adam 

Her name was Roberta Paulson, Her name was Roberta Paulson. -Adam 
Don't mean to be disrespectful, but I thought they'd be a little bigger, your pups, your sweater meats. -Adam 

I'm just trying to see something way more real than God, like a dragon. -Blake

The Gaylord Force, if you can take the pain of a man's unit pressing into your ass you've got the strength to do anything-Blake

Come on Ders don't just stand there, we gotta jerk this beef man. -Blake

Homegirls death it, it's got us ahhh, were pretty butthurt about it. -Blake

O'Ders Rules! -Ders

Help!  Help me!  I think this chair is Spanish.  I don't speak Spanish. -Alice
Adam: Banessa. 
Vanessa(real-estate lady):What?
Adam: You said your name was Banessa right.
Vanessa: No I said Vanessa.
Adam: I'm pretty sure you said Banessa I thought it was stupid but it is your name so just go with it. -Adam, Vanessa


Funny Quotes and Sayings from Seasons 1 & 2 - Click here



Workaholics Season 3 Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment